Behaviour Consultation - £120
Are you experiencing problems with your dog? I can help with the following…
• Attention seeking
• Destructive chewing
• Toilet training
• Car travel problems
• Nipping or excessive mouthing
• Raiding the rubbish bin
• Stealing items to eat or play with
• Inability to settle down
• Dislike of crate, grooming, harness or walks
• Behaviour around family members, pets or visitors
• Separation Anxiety (please email for information)
The Behaviour Consultation Process
1) Before we meet, I will ask you to fill in a questionnaire and discuss any issues that need clarification with you.
2) The Consultation itself is held on a 1 to 1 basis. It can take place at your home or at our Ashington venue and lasts up to 2 hours. At this time, I will take down any further details, discuss a suitable plan of action for you and your dog, discuss prevention measures and show you how to do the exercises you will be using to improve your dog’s behaviour.
3) After our meeting I will send you an email together with a training report. This will outline what we covered and what was advised in our session so that you can refer back to it at your leisure. You will also receive full email and telephone support for the following three months.
Please note that behaviour issues take time to alleviate. The more practice of the exercises you can do, the more difference you will see in your dog. Some people prefer to benefit from a series of 1 to 1 training sessions in order to keep on track, have their implementation of the exercises monitored and progress on their achievements. To arrange additional training, book our 1 to 1 sessions. These cost £50 per hour and can be booked as needed .
Email Sherie at email@example.com to book